I thought this was funny…and I could relate to some of the ‘evaluations’ so I thought I would share. These quotes were taken from federal employee evaluations, crazily enough. I wonder if advisers/bosses knew that their employees could read the evaluations they’d still write things this harsh? Probably.
- Her women would follow her anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity.
- Since my last report she has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.
- When she opens her mouth, it seems that this is only to change whichever foot was previously in there.
- This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
- This employee should go far, and the sooner she starts the better (My Ph.D. advisor said something akin to this to me!)
- She’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer. (THIS TOO!..My advisor said something similar to this to me as well!)
- She’s about as bright as Alaska in December.
- She’s so dense light bends around her.
- She has a full six pack but lacks the plastic thingy to hold it all together.
Ouch. We all have moments of blatant stupidity for sure and while I can laugh about these comments now as they are painfully funny…when my advisor was suggesting such things it was mortifying.